[Sca-cooks] Cookie Exchange

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi apollonia at bellsouth.net
Wed Nov 27 18:43:35 PST 2002

Finn Moondancer had wanted to be in on the cookie exchange.  I overlooked
her email, and she has since unsubbed from the list.  I emailed her
privately, and she dopes want to do it, so there will be a total of 42
people.  If some of you have already bought your stuff, and can't do an
extra person, I will donate my cookies from you to her, Since it was my
screw-up...

Have a nice Turkey day!  Go Lions!

Apollonia

Signora Apollonia Margherita degli Albizzi
Kingdom of Atlantia
www.livejournal.com/users/apollonia

**Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum
immane mittam.**