[Sca-cooks] Questionable Kitchen Tool (oop)

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 1 09:53:22 PST 2002

Huette von Ahrens wrote:

> --- Susan Fox-Davis <selene at earthlink.net> wrote:
>
> > Hunting
> > apprentices?  I wish people would stop
> > trying to poach =mine=.  Shows to go ya though,
> > I got a good one.  <grynne>
> >
> > Selene Colfox
>
> Really?  You were trying to trade him to me a few
> weeks ago, but since I have the pick of the
> litter, I declined to trade.
>
> Huette

Nay, nay, that was not an offer, that was a THREAT.
Different matter altogether.  I think Æddie likes the
individual attention, so joining your herd is not an
option that would appeal to him [educational though
that might be].

Stefan quipped:
>Why do they poach your apprentices? Are they a bit much on the raw
>side? And how long do you leave them in the boiling water? Maybe it
>needs to be a rather long time? I keep hearing of apprentices in hot
>water but since this seems to be a reoccuring event for some
>apprentices, it would appear that they must take a long time to
complete.
>:-) :-)

Mine's in enough hot water as it is.  He's getting married in February.
I'm not losing a protegé, I'm gaining a Laurel-in-Law... or so I keep
telling myself.

Selene Colfox