[Sca-cooks] Once again venturing blindly so I need help.

kattratt kattratt at charter.net
Sat Nov 2 17:53:28 PST 2002

This is kinda what I was thinking already....
I was going to shoot for about 290 degrees and remove leaving the extra
cooking during ther cool down period.
I also won't be turning the heat up to a higher degree due to impatience...
I think I mostly scorched the sugar as it still came out glassy in
nature but it tasted liked a roasted marshmallow.
We have a third mold and are going to try it with that and some playing
tomorrow I will let everyone know how it goes.
Nichola