[Sca-cooks] colours of belts etc

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sat Nov 2 22:53:39 PST 2002

At 11:23 PM 11/2/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Purple and orange _paining_ outfit? On whom are you inflicting pain???
>Hey, Stefan....got a file on this one? <g>
>--maire "just a plain 'ole laurel" ni nuanain

Not Plain Ol'. I have it on good authority (from a Pelican who managed to
escape Artemisia's clutches- bwahaha!!!) that you do exquisite embroidery
and beautiful costumes and are anything but plain. So there.

And I'm the one who has spent the past few days up and down the stepstool,
breathing fumes and getting schoolbus yellow under my nails. My back says
this is definitely 'paining'.

'Lainie
OW.