[Sca-cooks] colours of belts etc

Susan Fox-Davis selene at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 3 07:17:19 PST 2002

No reserved colors in Caid either.  You've got to be kidding.
Nothing will get in the way of these peacocks' maximizing their
plumage!

Me, I tend to dress plainly and hide in the kitchen, much to
the despair of my incipient Laurel-in-Law.

Most Royal Peers I know give other styles of favors to their
Associates than belts.  Countess Albra [OL, OP] has given
her Associates purple belts but that's only because that happens
to be her livry color.

Selene Colfox, just a bluidy sea bird mate