[Sca-cooks] Re: Atlantian Crown Tourney

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Sun Nov 3 11:27:40 PST 2002

> To give you an idea of how richly deserved this award was,
> Lady Cordelia's name was NOT on the polling list.  Olwen
> organized a letter writing campaign, and His Majesty Cuan
> was so moved by our letters (okay - mostly Olwen's) that he
> polled the order during tourney and awarded it to her at
> Court that same day!

   She was, however, being watched and frequently discussed by the Order -
and as a member of the Order, I can assure you that it wasn't just the
efforts of her friends that "got her the award". It was her own
extraordinary work and the enthusiastic support of her admirers, many of
whom are also cooks on this list and members of the Order of the Pearl.

Our standards are high and rightly so*,
Rosine of Rowanwald

*there's my priggish sign-off for the day!