[Sca-cooks] colours of belts etc

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 3 21:22:39 PST 2002

White belts? I wouldn't wear one, I don't think, because my outfits
generally don't require beltage of any sort.
Did ask several of the local Chiv. about knights chains, though, when I
was thinking of making a Cranach gown (16th c. German--jewelry
frequently includes large-linked, gold chains), and they thought it'd be
okay.  Of course, I'm in a kingdom where Pels and Laurels are allowed
small-linked gold chains to hang their "badges" on, as long as they're
in fealty.....
--Maire, who's trying to decide between an Ember Day Tart or Cormarye
for dinner tomorrow....hmmmm......