[Sca-cooks] colours of belts etc

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Sun Nov 3 21:35:34 PST 2002

At 10:17 PM 11/3/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Geez, Stefan, with a name like "Maire," I should *hope* so!!

So sorry. :-) Where shall we send flowers?

>Plus, I have the souvenirs from Dublin, Newgrange, and Tara to prove
>it.....well, that and the fair skin, and the freckles....

Fair skin and freckles weren't patented by the celts- my skin comes from my
mom's side- from the Remleys (spelled Remleigh in the Domesday), one of
whom supposedly was leaning over the side of one of William the Bastard's
boats, puking. Normans. All of them. And the Anglo-Norman bloodline has a
good steady strain of red/sandy hair, and skin that burns at the drop of a
neckline. My girls lucked out and got skin that tans. My son has lovely
blond curls with a sheen of red, bright blue eyes and ivory skin and
freckles. And he blushes. Poor kid...

'Lainie
-who puts on sunscreen under a 100 watt bulb...