[Sca-cooks] colours of belts etc

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Nov 3 21:17:04 PST 2002

Geez, Stefan, with a name like "Maire," I should *hope* so!! According
to the heralds/scrolls, I'm actually, officially "Aodhnait Maire Siobhan
NiNuanain."  I took pity on the local herald and chronicler, and did
*not* go with the Old Irish spelling of "Nuanain," which is like 20+
letters long, seriously.
Plus, I have the souvenirs from Dublin, Newgrange, and Tara to prove
it.....well, that and the fair skin, and the freckles....
OFC: At the National Museum in Dublin, some of the prehistoric display
had dishes of little hazelnuts that were *that* old.  Very cool. Almost
as cool (but in a different way) as seeing the Book of Kells, or the
Ardagh Chalice.....
More sorta-OFC.  The Guiness and Jameson's distilleries are kewl, too!
--Maire, developing a keen fondness for good Irish Whiskey.....

Maire, you're not a Celt,