[Sca-cooks] saffron dyeing

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Mon Nov 4 07:25:11 PST 2002

At 07:27 AM 11/4/02 -0700, you wrote:
>Hell, Lainie.  I bet you think if a person dyes *any* color right, it
>comes out orange! ;-P
>--maire
>
>"Laura C. Minnick" wrote:
>>

>> I don't know about setting the dye, or mordants. I do know that if you do
>> it right it's orange.

Well yeah- and your point?

Unless it's burnt sienna over schoolbus yellow. Regina came home from a
visit to her brother's, and agreed with me that it looks wretched. After my
Sweetie heads home I will repaint the yellow and call it good. Currently ui
looks like a team of 2-year-olds and a bucket of spaghetti sauce had a
really good time...

'Lainie
paint fumes R us....