[Sca-cooks] Pork-quest

Marilyn Traber marilyn.traber.jsfm at statefarm.com
Mon Nov 4 10:30:40 PST 2002

Horay!

this is it;-)

Do you have it in german and english?

margali

the quote starts here:
The Bor In Counfett versions were discussed on the list in July 2002 and
can be found in the archive. The fake Boar recipe that I sent you last
February is the Falscher Wildschweinbraten
Fresh Ham, Mock-Boar Style and Philp posted that back to the list in
February under the following:
Cooking with Bonzer- or, Adventures in
Modern Cooking
Philippa Alderton
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:03:34 -0800 (PST)

It's in the archive too Or I can resend it.

Johnna