[Sca-cooks] pork-quest

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Mon Nov 4 12:34:14 PST 2002

No, the recipe isn't pernam.  In fact, I don't recall the recipe I'm
referring to as having been discussed here.  I spent part of Saturday during
the tourney at the Feast of St. Golias reading in the Flower and Rosenbaum
translation.  Lovely weather for tourneys and reading under the trees.

I'll have to dig the book out of my kit and look up what I was reading.

Bear