[Sca-cooks] colours of belts etc

Carol Eskesen Smith BrekkeFranksdottir at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 4 16:46:04 PST 2002

Sorry 'bout that.  Actually, yes, white IS reserved.  Says so in Corpora.  (I knew that...)  And I'm not graceful, merely excellent.  Had enough sense to know when to quit...
Sorry, all.  Been brain-dead for a week - but the cold has mainly gone away, and the gears are SLOWL?Y meshing once again...  as much as they ever do.
Regards,
Brekke