[Sca-cooks] saffron dyeing

Steve steve.mont at verizon.net
Tue Nov 5 06:30:09 PST 2002

--
I used powdered saffron because that's what I first put my hand on.  I
believe it is real saffron since it was given to me by a friend who got it
in Spain and one side of the envelope is in Spanish.  My guess is that it
is the powder residue from processing and preparing the strands for
sale.  I will be putting up pictures sometime of the test piece to show the
color changes.

AEduin