[Sca-cooks] rats

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Wed Nov 6 05:06:34 PST 2002

    Well <ahem>, actually, when I did them, I first carved a gerbil out of
sculpty, and then used that to make a mold for the chocolate. I then rolled
chilled peanut butter into lozenges, filled the mold partway with the
chocolate, dropped in the PB piece, and then filled the mold the rest of the
way. Ta-da! Chocolate gerbils packed with peanut butter. Did a few with
white chocolate, too.
    If you don't know the gerbil story, you don't want to. If you do, you'll
understand the idea, here .  . .

    Sieggy