[Sca-cooks] shoes was Atlantian Crown Tourney Pictures

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 07:05:14 PST 2002

Cold concrete floors are the big issue in many of the kitchens.  All my
shoes are old so they don't give much in the way of comfort or such, but
since I had the tendon in my ankle re-routed, it seems I cann't find a pair
of new shoes I can wear.  At least ones I can afford.  But, you would think
I would pay enough attention to detail to at least get two that *look* the
same!  Cripes, I come to work in two (different)shoes sometimes!  On those
days, they bring my coffee and I don't have to deal with meetings or clients
face to face.
Olwen