[Sca-cooks] Peephenge (ot)

Rosine rosine at sybercom.net
Wed Nov 6 10:03:37 PST 2002

> http://entropyhouse.com/peephenge.html
>
> Unless someone knows Og's contact information, I'll
> have to tell him about it PENNSIX XXXII.
>
> Og considered Ho-Ho's or peeps to be part of a
> perfect PENNSIC breakfast.

I think you can contact him via the "Pennsic Independent" newspaper web
site. At least, his articles are showing up there.

Rosine
(Og was/is one of the regulars in the troll booth... during the long cold
hours of the night. If I could get him to tell me what Kingdom he was from,
there'd be a very grateful letter written to his Monarchs.)