[Sca-cooks] Re: good tunic picture

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 12:04:52 PST 2002

>>If you are interested in seeing that goofy tunic we made for Hans, go
>>here;
>>http://groups.msn.com/OlwensOddities/crowntourney2002.msnw?Page=Last  I
>>also
>>added a picture of Lady Ro and Mistress Margherita, both of this list,
>>doing
>>interesting things to chickens...
>>
>>Lady Olwen the Odd

>But Olwen, they were being such BAD chickens!!!!!!!!!  And what we were
>doing was not NEARLY as interesting as what Sam did to the quail....
>
>Lady Ro (still agog over how *that* happened!)

Heck, *I* know how bad those chickens were!  After all the trouble they
caused the night before, I got some help and ripped all their bones out!
You and Margherita just added insult to injury by beating them flat as
pancakes with cutting boards!!  If I were you two, I'd just watch my back
when walking down the meats isles for a while...
Olwen