[Sca-cooks] Let's Google "Olwen" was (OT) Weird Internet thing

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Nov 6 16:26:59 PST 2002

Let's play the google game--
Insert Olwen and marzipan ... 891 matches.
Insert as a phrase "Olwen Marzipan"... 27 matches
You can search under marzipan mold and pull this up:
"[Sca-cooks] Marzipan molds [was at the risk of overexciting Olwen ...
[Sca-cooks] Marzipan molds [was at the risk of overexciting Olwen].
Mercy snipped Thu, 01 Nov 2001 17:22:15 -0800: ... "
and
"[Sca-cooks] Our Lady of Marzipan