[Sca-cooks] Let's Google "Olwen" was (OT) Weird Internet thing

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Nov 6 22:24:35 PST 2002

Heck, I played the googling name game with my (mundane) last name, and
got the weirdest mix of the few messages from me that are sitting in
various spots in the Flori-thingy, and a be-jillion sites of this
Australian ad agency that's apparently run by some distant, distant
cousins (the we're related 150 years ago type of cousins).  And a couple
of hits for my brother.  Go figure.....
"Not so famous" Maire