[Sca-cooks] Marzipan and Chocolate question...

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Nov 6 16:35:30 PST 2002

Actually I came across this site today that mail orders their
products... http://www.solofoods.com/corder.html
Solo Almond Paste & Marzipan
(8 oz. cans)
  Choose:  __ 6 cans Almond Paste $22.50 or __ 6 cans Marzipan $18.75
(shipping & handlling included)That would be 3 pounds worth for 22.50 of
the paste. Which is less than the Odense brand.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

(and no--- Chocolate is later than the 15th century. Think Central
America.)

Ratboy wrote:snipped
3. Ok so I lied make it 3 questions.... And IF you had to buy Almond