[Sca-cooks] Marzipan and Chocolate question...

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 6 19:43:29 PST 2002

Not a chocolate expert, so I'm ignoring that part.

>    2. How easy is Marzipan to use in a cookie press?  I basically want
>to pipe it out like icing but if ya'll say that it is darn near
>impossible, then I will not waste money on buying any almond paste.

I pipe marzipan out through a small playdough syringe type toy press,
through piping tips and through any other shape or form thing I need to get
the end result I am looking for.  The ratio of rosewater/sugar/paste and
sometimes heavy cream make all the difference in how it works and how you
need it to work and set up for different projects.

OK.  I'll bite.  How much paste do you need and when do you need it by?
Oh, and you could email me privately, if needs be, to let me in on your
project and we can talk if you like.  BTW, 10-10-220 is only .99 cents a
minute in the USA so if you or anyone else needs to talk to anyone else
about a special project, well...just set an egg timer to watch the time,
then call back if you need to.  I do it all the time.
Olwen