[Sca-cooks] Cooking Competition this weekend

Michael Gunter countgunthar at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 7 09:54:32 PST 2002

>So, will you be King for Estrella?  That would make you easier to spot :-)
>
>Eleanor

Um...no. I'm the King's Champion. Basically a ceremonial position for a guy
who
hangs around with him and protects his back in battle. The main duty is I
get to
stand up there at Court carrying a huge mucking sword and feel my knees
creak.
Our King is Jonathan von Troitha. A very cool frood, btw.

I'm not planning on trying to even attempt to win a Crown untiil my life
gets organized.
And then there is no guarantee I can beat these young whippersnappers
nowadays.

Unlike many Counts, the lure of the leaves isn't consuming me.

Gunthar