[Sca-cooks] Somewhat belated Announcement

Patrick McKinnion patgund at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 7 13:33:40 PST 2002

on 11/7/02 11:24 AM, Vincent Cuenca at bootkiller at hotmail.com wrote:

> My lady wife Genevieve gave birth to our baby daughter, Elaine Katherine, at
> 10 PM Tuesday night. 7 pounds, 9 ounces, 20 inches long. I would have told
> everybody sooner but this is the first chance I’ve had to get to a computer.
> (Funny how the hospital won’t let you use their Internet.) Mother is
> recovering from the C-section, baby is fighting off a small infection
> contracted during labor, and daddy is higher than a kite.

    Congratulations!!    Funny, it seems like only yesterday I sent out a
simular announcement.  :-)     (My daughter turned 1 year old Saturday)

    Best wishes for you and yours.

    - Padraig o Connell

"You know your leftovers have been in the fridge too long when they apply
for canton status."
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund)  ICQ# 5527565
Patrick's Ever-Growing Tagline Collection:
(http://home.earthlink.net/~patgund/tagline/)