[Sca-cooks] Somewhat belated Announcement

Phil Troy/ G. Tacitus Adamantius adamantius.magister at verizon.net
Thu Nov 7 14:11:57 PST 2002

Also sprach Vincent Cuenca:
>[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
>
>My lady wife Genevieve gave birth to our baby daughter, Elaine Katherine, at
>10 PM Tuesday night. 7 pounds, 9 ounces, 20 inches long. I would have told
>everybody sooner but this is the first chance I’ve had to get to a computer.
>(Funny how the hospital won’t let you use their Internet.)

You irresponsible fellow, you. Here it is, over 36 hours, and you've
probably been telling grandmothers and such. What are we, chopped
liver?

>  Mother is
>recovering from the C-section, baby is fighting off a small infection
>contracted during labor, and daddy is higher than a kite.

G_d (whoever that may be) bless her, which is a done deal, and G_d
(whoever that may be) bless you, for you will need it. Apart from
that side of your head where you'll always be tearing your hair out,
you'll be saying you wouldn't have missed any of it for the world.
Good job to all three of you.

>Vicente
>
>(off to the restaurant supply store for some really small sauce whisks and a
>baby apron)

Dahling. Bubbeleh. Remember it's very important who your child
apprentices to. We'll talk...

Adamantius
deserves to be called a scholar."
	-DONALD FOSTER