[Sca-cooks] Apologies to all Laurels, Gays, Dancers, and decorators

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Nov 8 08:37:43 PST 2002

huh..
just goes to show that you can read different things into the same
email........
*I* read it as a need to specify that he was a gay decorator, because most
gays are NOT decorator, and most decorators are not gay.....

of course coming from a person who will craft and decorate anything that
holds still too long, but seems to usually be the LAST person to figure out
anyones sexual orientation....i wish people would just go ahead and wear
Betan earrings........

(for those who dont know.. Betan earrings are coded for sexual preference
and current commitment status... they are from the Lois McMaster Bujold
series....and one of the fan lists actually came up with a way of doing
this.)
sure would simplify my life....
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."