[Sca-cooks] Betan earrings, was Apologies to all Laurels, Gays, Dancers, and decorators

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Fri Nov 8 09:28:04 PST 2002

<chuckle>
easy you say????
great.... now all i need is a big light up sign that says
"yes, they are flirting" or "no, they are just being friendly"

i have "turned down" several people who told me they were not asking.. and
ended up having to apologize for "snubbing" a few who apparently WERE
asking.

i am afraid i am one of the clueless.......
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."