[Sca-cooks] Betan earrings

Siegfried Heydrich baronsig at peganet.com
Sun Nov 10 17:40:05 PST 2002

    Dunno - the only ones who ever hit on me that I notice are ones who
haven't been laid since the last Star Trek convention, and tend to have the
subtlety of a Mack truck. I think part of it is that I'm totally blind in
that area. As a result, all my flirtations are quite platonic, and I regard
them as sallies of wit only, as I've never found anyone who ever actually
takes it beyond that point. Or just may not have recognized the signals.
    Of course, I don't think it really matters, as I believe you only get
one True Love per lifetime, and I've used mine up already. Some kind of
signal system would be nice, but like everything else, you'd get people
cruising under false colors in a trice . . .

    Sieggy