[Sca-cooks] Betan earrings

Avraham haRofeh goldberg at bestweb.net
Wed Nov 13 04:18:00 PST 2002

>     Of course, I don't think it really matters, as I believe you only get
> one True Love per lifetime, and I've used mine up already.

Perhaps so... but Misty Lackey puts it nicely in "Magic's Pawn": "The great
love is gone. There are still little loves - friend to friend, brother to
sister, student to teacher. Will you deny yourself comfort at the hearthfire
of a cottage because you may no longer sit by the fireplace of a palace?
Will you deny yourself to those who reach out to _you_ in hopes of warming
themselves at your hearthfire? That is cruel..."

Avraham