[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Crown Tourney Meat Terrine Recipe

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 07:20:15 PST 2002

Well, rather than lather, rinse and repeat, it is better to layer the meats
in with a layer of herbs between each set and cognac liberally sprinkled on
at the end beginning of each new set of layers, ending up with a ham layer
on top.  We set the terrines in a baking pan with a little water in the
bottom to keep them moist.  After we partially bake them, they are cooled,
covered and then PRESSED.  Cordelia usually stacks them on top of one
another to put in the freezer with a baggie wrapped brick on the top
terrine.  The more firmly they are pressed, the better the results in the
final product for turning out, slicing and serving.
Olwen