[Sca-cooks] Atlantian Crown Tourney Chicken thingy....

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 07:58:01 PST 2002

>Does anyone have the recipe for the thing I tried?  It was for the
>royal, and it was (I think) chicken and currants in a pastry?  That was
>really good....
>
>Apollonia

Those were made by Baroness Rowan.  Aren't they wonderful!  I am unsure if
she is on this list so I shall forward your missive on to our BH cooks list
and get an answer to post back to you.  I actually have the recipe she sent
me, but it is at home and this way we may actually get the answer sooner.
Olwen