[Sca-cooks] Betan earring coding

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 11 08:38:56 PST 2002

> > >[snip]
> > >
> > >Earings??  Always earings??
> > >
> > >Ummmmmmm, what about using ear cufs instead?
> > >
> > >Vincenzo
> >
> > Oh Vincenzo, come over here and stop being so silly.
> > Phlip, Maire, come here and help hold him down,
> > 'Lainie, bring me that sharp stick...
>
>Stick???
>
>Ooohhhh great -- I am really pleased that you are not
>planning to use a railroad spike.
>
>... and Phlip will work out the safety procedures and
>design the incident report form.
>
>... what about safety standards for the marshals?
>
> > Olwen, just trying to help...
>
>Vincenzo

Oh heck Vincenzo, you have to start kinda smallish then ~work up~ to the
larger stuff.  We can get some nice "stretchers" handmade by my daughter to
eventually enlarge the holes to accomodate the railroad spike, if that is
what your heart desires.  I suppose I would find a nice piece of spike now
and get it cleaned and gold plated and beaded and we can hurry the process
up a bit if you are so anxious to have such a huge announcement.
Olwen the helpful.