[Sca-cooks] KWBards and Cooks Proceedings

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Tue Nov 12 08:13:25 PST 2002

The cook's stuff includes roughly 80 pages of material including:
Rumpolt 2 (Gwen Catrin); Anglo Saxon Foods        (Isolde); Medievalist
Favorites Through the Decades, or
"Do You Remember When Lorna Sass Published To the King's
 Taste"? Roundtable booklist included.; papers on regarding Discussions
of the Humours (Aibhilin & Ceredic);Playing With Your Meat (Aeneas);
East Indian Cooking(Aibhilin); Cookies and Fine Cakes (Katherine);
Medieval Food: Strange things they ate
(Cassandra) and lastly a couple of bibliographies on sources and
references in cookery and
 Elizabethan English Printed Cookbooks: A Chronological List by Johnnae
llyn Lewis (which is my compilation arranged by year of all the
Elizabethan cookbook titles as they appeared and where they can be found
with STC numbers attached.)
(plus then there's all this bardic stuff...)

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway