[Sca-cooks] Vegetarian politics aside.....

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Tue Nov 12 09:26:32 PST 2002

there is the issue of how much acccomidation can be made. or should be.  i
follow a simple rule myself.

i will cook a complete meal to  your specifics. occasionally. (Kosher,
Vegetarian, whatever)
most of the time the meal will be edible to special needs IF we can do it
without re structuring an entire kitchen.

this means Jews who wont eat pork. ... will be able to eat at my feast....
that has a pork dish on the menu.  Jews who require kosher utensils.. wont
be able to unless i do a Kosher feast.

Vegetarians will have vegetable dishes... and enough to eat ... but may not
be able to guarentee complete segrehgation of all items unless you tell me
well in advance.

at no meal will i have every dish contaminated by any one ingredient...
unless the feast is EXPRESSLY revolving around that ingredient (like.
garlic. or something)

Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."