[Sca-cooks] Re: Cost of feast

Terry Decker t.d.decker at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 12 17:43:58 PST 2002

I've been to a couple of unhypothetical, bad, $8 feasts.  More than a
couple, if you consider the $8 to be modified for inflation.

Most of these feasts failed because the service was not planned to get the
food to the table hot and in adequate quantity.  The other chief reasons for
failure were inadequate planning and plain bad cooking, usually by people
who have never scaled up a recipe to industrial proportions.

Bear