[Sca-cooks] RE: Some Drakey Pictures

Susan Laing paxford at gil.com.au
Tue Nov 12 22:01:18 PST 2002

Shan't kill you my pet as the pictures not too bad...  - notice that I
avoided being seen in the "procession into the hall" shot - neatly blocked
by first canopy bearer there :-p  [for those who don't know me, my childhood
was rendered uncomfortable by having a professional photographer for a
father and being his *automatic test shot volunteer* so I tend to hide when
cameras come out these days.  And despite all that I *am* still a little
bummed about us not getting any formal pictures taken a-la-Drakey & consort
wearing velvets in November in Sydney :-p....

OFC - Drakey gave me some Spikenard so I'll be soon making some utterly
marvellous Roman dishes :-p

Huggles all

Mari

http://www.sca.org.au/laurels/biogs/drake/drake.htm

And she'll kill me for this for sure:
And the lovely lady in the burgundy velvet is Marion de Paxford (Mari)
another list member...

NaughtyDrakey.