[Sca-cooks] Cooperative Extension was freezing was pomegranite question

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Wed Nov 13 05:26:13 PST 2002

One thing to keep in mind is that most extension offices are connected
with the land grant universities in the state. So New York's are located
with Cornell University at Ithaca, New York.
See: http://cuaes.cornell.edu/CUAESWeb/aboutcuaes.htm
for more information. Cornell Cooperative Extension can be located at:
http://www.cce.cornell.edu/

Cooperative Extension services in NYC are at:
http://www.cce.cornell.edu/nyc/NewYorkCity.html
The office is located at:
16 East 34th Street, 8th Floor
     New York, NY 10016-4328

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway
(I actually took a course in Services to Agricultural and Rural
Communities, so I know the drill about Coop. Ext.)