[Sca-cooks] Garlic feast

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Nov 14 08:33:05 PST 2002

well, i would definately use the roasted garlic and onion dish (or even omit
the onion) that i posted a few months back... as i can document it to a fair
thee well. also people like it, and it is VEGAN so it feeds everyone that
can eat garlic.

and i would cook with garlic butter when butter was called for.
and i would make garlic and garlicky suaces (there are tons of recipes for
that)

oooh. and garlic roasted chicken!
take a whole (small) chicken and stuff it with a whole entire garlic bulb...
rub it well with garlic cloves and othere herbs.... serve it with a side
sish of stuffings/bread, nuts, and chopped vegetables

how about garlic beef? i know there is a period recipe for it.
but basically you take a cheap cut of beef, and marinade it well in a garlic
based marinade of wine and garlic and herbs...... then pound it... then
pound it some more..... then take pounded garlic and herbs and spread them
on the flattened meat and roll it..... roast it and cut "pinwheels" to
serve.

garlic lamb is period. but might be too expensive, i dunno.

and garlic,tossed with slivered almonds and beans...

and if you can get BIG garlic bulbs... you treat them almost like a "bloomin
onion" . roast them, open them up. and stuff them with a creamy stuffing (a
friend of mine like seafood stuffings)
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."