[Sca-cooks] OT: cats are carnivores

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Nov 14 08:41:47 PST 2002

i had one, now in the arms of Bast, who liked to try to carry off whole
potatos.
she was all of 4-5 pounds of kitty.... so watching her try to carry, in her
ittle fangs.. a one pound baking potato.. was a ... interesting..
experience.

i always expected her back legs to come off the ground.
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."