[Sca-cooks] OT: cats are carnivores

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Thu Nov 14 17:41:08 PST 2002

What, she couldn't carry it by dragging it under her, like a Proper
Kill? <g> I have a cat (same one who liked spicey food as a kitten) who
will carry off entire rolls of toilet tissue that way....usually draggin
paper "entrails" as she goes.  I actually have to hide the stuff
(cupboard under the sink does *not* work...she knows how to open it), or
I'm likely to find it disemboweled all over the house!
family....ya gotta love 'em!
--maire, firmly cat-owned