[Sca-cooks] Menu

Kirsten Houseknecht kirsten at fabricdragon.com
Thu Nov 14 09:33:43 PST 2002

well.... if any of your vegetarians are allergic to onions. it could be.
otherwise no
(just for the record, many people who can eat fully cooked onions cannot eat
them raw. so state of cooking matters too)

how many vegetarian dishes are in the menu.. i mean if there are *three* and
two have onions...... then any one onion allergic will have problems. if
there are 7 or 8...... its different.

perhaps a notice that "onions are heavily featured in the vegetarian
dishes.. if you have a onion problem let me know as soon as possible" would
do?
Kirsten
kirsten at fabricdragon.com
http://www.fabricdragon.com

"Did you vote?  No?   Then don't come whining to me...."