[Sca-cooks] Yule gifts question

Gorgeous Muiredach muiredach at bmee.net
Thu Nov 14 10:43:29 PST 2002

>what recipes do you know of.. that can have the DRY ingredients. or the
>flavored viniger or oil...... made up in a decorative fashion?

Beware making your own flavoured oils...    It gives a perfect environment
for anaerobic toxins, such as botulism, if you aren't extra cautious.  I
personally do not use any flavoured oil that is given to me, unless it is a
commercial one.  I also do not make flavoured oils to be kept, I only
flavour the amount I'll use, if I'll use it.

Yes yes, I know, you've done it all your life and your mother before that
and no one's ever been sick.  I've done it too.  But *I* don't want to take
that risk anymore.

just food for thoughts

Gorgeous Muiredach the Odd
Clan of Odds
Shire of Forthcastle, Meridies
mka Nicolas Steenhout
"You must deal with me as I think of myself" - J. Hockenberry