[Sca-cooks] OT: cats are carnivores

Laura L thalionar at memoriesofsunlight.org
Thu Nov 14 12:39:38 PST 2002

Most cats seem to like various "squash"

Mine will steal the carved out bits from jack-o-lanterns, ate half of a
butternut squash, and steals zucchini and summer squash from the pan when I
deep fry or stir fry it.

Unfortunately, the raw stuff gives him diarrhea, so I try to keep them out
of reach and save him a dab or two of the cooked. :(

Laura L.
AIM: thalionar, ICQ: 13239593
"Water is the epitome of funky liquids"
     --Brian L