[Sca-cooks] Feasts

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 15 00:03:50 PST 2002

Weyelllllll, here in the West Kingdom...

But seriously, folks...

If the primary event is a feast, court happens during courses,
usually about half-way through the feast. So at least half the feast
is on time and warm :-)

However, we don't usually start serving until the expected Royalty
have arrived and are seated. This has, on more than one occasion,
made the feast start a bit late, while waiting for said Royals to
change their clothes, do their hair, etc. But in my limited knowledge
and experience, i don't think that has ever ruined a feast.

Anahita