[Sca-cooks] medieval fair attitude was Feasts

johnna holloway johnna at sitka.engin.umich.edu
Fri Nov 15 10:42:05 PST 2002

I think that this has to do with the size of groups. I just read a note
that said there are 120 paid members locally in this barony. If the
local group is this large, shouldn't they have enough locals to staff
the kitchen? Another group was listed as over 200 paid; that's pretty
close to what a kingdom used to be 30 years ago. I think that the large
size makes for less intimacy and close friendships.

Johnnae llyn Lewis  Johnna Holloway

Siegfried Heydrich wrote:snipped--
While