[Sca-cooks] Period vegetarianism, 'Lainie looses her cool

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Fri Nov 15 16:35:37 PST 2002

At 07:19 PM 11/15/02 -0800, you wrote:
>Was written:
>> To choose an example familiar to this list:  if Duke Cariadoc is ever
>> confined to a wheelchair [may Allah forbid such calamity!], will he quit
>> participating in the SCA?  I dearly hope not, for he has much to
>contribute
>> besides his purely authentic presentation.
>
>Nay!  Nay!  I say nay!  I can see the Good Duke quite comfortably ensconced
>in a palanquin... nothing to fancy just a comfy tote about as it were.
>Palanquin rental limos... darn good idea.  Get some young stalwarts with
>excess energy to burn and offer cabin/tent to hall service.  Limos for the
>land fund... that's the ticket!
>
>Daniel Raoul

Are you suggesting... Ducal Cabana Boys? Yess!!!! And I would cheerfully
take up the training of the Cabana Boys- wouldn't want His Grace to suffer
untrained Cabana Boys, would we? Ooh- and I could personally measure them
for their little outfits...

Queen Carme- Oof! Hey! Eek! Ow...

...Move along folks, she's been subdued and sent back to her salad and
wheatgrass juice. I think she's been sneaking in the margaritas again...

'Lainie
;-D)