[Sca-cooks] Comely Ladies, was Combat Cookery Leftovers

Phlip phlip at 99main.com
Fri Nov 15 19:07:33 PST 2002

Ene bichizh ogsen baina shuu...

> Cousin Cory wrote:
>
> >You have other Daughters I don't know of Cousin? Or is this ONE Lady
kneeling
> at each place? <G> I'm pretty sure you were busy cooking....<
>
> Yes, I was busy cooking, and the Comely Lady was Lady Katherine, not one
of my daughters.  They are both back in your neck of the woods.  Seems they
wear the road twixt here and there out semi-anually.  Had they been here, I
probably could not have done this.

> Mordonna

Um, wasn't it Estrella that discovered just how comely you are?

Phlip, back under the rock, remembering something about Azure, a savage
female bearing two....corn knives? On an air mattress?

cat.

Never a horse that cain't be rode,