[Sca-cooks] Comely Ladies, was Combat Cookery Leftovers

Pat "Mordonna" Griffin mordonna22 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 18:19:58 PST 2002

Cousin Cory wrote:

>You have other Daughters I don't know of Cousin? Or is this ONE Lady kneeling
at each place? <G> I'm pretty sure you were busy cooking....<

Yes, I was busy cooking, and the Comely Lady was Lady Katherine, not one of my daughters.  They are both back in your neck of the woods.  Seems they wear the road twixt here and there out semi-anually.  Had they been here, I probably could not have done this.

Mordonna