[Sca-cooks] Yule gifts question

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Fri Nov 15 21:47:54 PST 2002

Maire asked Sharon,
> Hey, Sharon, do you mind if I pass your list on? I'm working on an
> article for our local newsletter that deals with easy holiday
> gifts...sort of a "let what I know from my study of the middle
> ages/renaissance have an influence in what kinds of gifts I can give."

I've already added Sharon's message to my files to get added to the
Florilegium later. Maire, would you be interested in sending me a copy
of this article you are working on for consideration for inclusion in
the Florilegium? I am willing to hold off putting it in the Florilegium
until it has been published in your local newsletter if you wish, as
well as adding a notation that it was published there first.

Stefan

    Mark S. Harris            Austin, Texas         StefanliRous at austin.rr.com