[Sca-cooks] EK 12th night

Bronwynmgn at aol.com Bronwynmgn at aol.com
Sat Nov 16 05:17:06 PST 2002

In a message dated 11/15/2002 10:40:29 PM Eastern Standard Time,
adamantius.magister at verizon.net writes:

> I think they're going to be doing the same thing that they did for
> 12th Night during Andreas' and Isabella's last reign two years ago,
> which will be a rather extensive dayboard, running pretty much all
> day.

This sounds like you're saying that Hartshorn-dale hosted 12th night 2 years
ago and are going to use the same dayboard set-up.  I think what you meant is
that Hartshorn-dale plans to use the same format as was used by the group
that hosted 12th night in New York 2 years ago.  Am I correct?

I don't have too much problem with that dayboards, but only because I didn't
spend all day in court.  Anyone who did didn't get much to eat.  However, I
know there were serious problems with ovens and such that made it amazing
they got as much food as they did out that day.

Generally, I like the concept of either an all-day dayboard or courses being
brought out every couple of hours and just grazing all day :-)

Brangwayna